MetaMind Innovations P.C. | May 2021 – Present
MetaMind Innovations P.C. is the first spin-off οf the University of Western Macedonia, established for providing organisations, businesses and government agencies with cutting edge solutions and consulting services, giving a special emphasis to Artificial Intelligence (AI), metaverse and the Internet of Things (IoT).
Role/Activities: My role focuses mainly on organising the cybersecurity projects and managing/writing new funding proposals.
K3Y Ltd | April 2021 – Present
Role/Activities: Research associate in various research projects, such as H2020 SPEAR, H2020 SDN-microSENSE, H2020 TERMINET, H2020 EVIDENT, H2020 ELECTRON and MARS. More information for each project is given below.
Role/Activities: Proposal writing in the context of Horizon 2020, Horizon Europe and national funding schemes.
Teaching Assistant | Lab Associate
- Course: Y11 – Computer and Network Security
- Course: Y2 – Analysis and Simulation of Communication Networks
- Course: E9 – Queuing Systems
- Course: YY – Basic Principles of Internet of Things
Webexpert | Jul 2015 – Sep 2016
Role/Activities: Development of Mobile Applications (Android), REST APIs
Disclaimer: The documents distributed from this page have been provided as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a noncommercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author’s copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
|[B1]||P. Radoglou-Grammatikis and P. Sarigiannidis, “Chapter 5: Network Threats”, “Book: Cyber-Security Threats, Actors, and Dynamic Mitigation”, 2021.|
|[T1]||P. Sarigiannidis, G. Kakamoukas, D. Pliatsios, P. Radoglou-Grammatikis, A. Traintafyllou, Η Αρχιτεκτονική SPEAR, European Union’s Horizon 2020 Framework Programme For Research and Innovation, 2018.|
|Π. Ράδογλου-Γραμματίκης και Π. Σαρηγιαννίδης, Υλοποίηση Συστήματος Ανίχνευσης Εισβολών σε Περιβάλλον Android για Ασύρματα Δίκτυα Πρόσβασης, Πανεπιστήμιο Δυτικής Μακεδονίας, 2016.|
Research Associate – H2020 ELECTRON
ITHACA Lab – University of Western Macedonia | October 2021 – Present
Research Associate – H2020 SPIDER
Research Associate – H2020 SANCUS
Research Associate – H2020 5G-INDUCE
5G-INDUCE (8.023.775 €) aims to develop open NFV compatible 5G orchestration platform for advanced 5G NetApps. It enables NetApp developers to define and modify requirements; 5G-INDUCES novelty is the intelligent OSS which exposes network capabilities to users without revealing sensitive information; this enables an application-oriented management and optimization approach, while offering a development environment for the design and deployment of custom applications without external dependencies.
Role/Activities: My role in 5G-INDUCE focuses on coordinating the technical activities of K3Y with respect to implementing Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications for predictive maintenance.
Research Associate – H2020 DRYADS
Considering the socio-ecological transition of Europe 2030, and towards a more resilient and informed community, focusing on the forests that are near wildfire risk, DRYADS (22.918.035,01 €) propose a holistic platform that is able in every state challenge to provide a competitive advantage for EUROPE 2050. The proposed project will cover all the fire management phases (i.e. prevention and preparedness, detection and response, restoration and adaptation).
Role/Activities: My role in DRYADS focuses on environmental and ecological models.
Research Associate – Η2020-MSCASwiftV2X
SwiftV2X (289.800 €) will design smart and dynamic algorithms to manage mmWave beam allocations in CAV ecosystems. It will study the mmWave beam allocations and recommend intelligent algorithms based on traditional optimisation techniques. The project also intends to explore the radio resource allocation under multi-radio access technologies and vehicle-to-vehicle communication.
Role/Activities: My role focuses on coordinating the technical activities of K3Y.
Research Associate – Η2020 RAINBOW
RAINBOW (4.999.677,50 €) project will plan and develop an open and secured fog computing platform that will advance the management of extensible, diverse and safe IoT services and cross-cloud applications. The project envisages extending fog computing to its real potential by supplying the development, composition, data and network management to reach secure end-applications.
Role/Activities: My role focuses on validating the RAINBOW solution in three use cases.
Research Associate – H2020 EVIDENT
ITHACA Lab – University of Western Macedonia | December 2020 – January 2022
Research Associate – H2020 TERMINET
ITHACA Lab – University of Western Macedonia | November 2020 – Present
Research Associate – H2020 SDN-microSENSE
ITHACA Lab – University of Western Macedonia | May 2019 – Present
SDN-microSENSE (10.100.963,21€) intends to provide a set of secure, privacy-enabled and resilient to cyberattacks tools, thus ensuring the normal operation of Electrical Power and Energy System (EPES) as well as the integrity and the confidentiality of communications.
Role/Activities: My contribution focuses on (a) coordinating UOWM technical activities, (b) developing intrusion detection mechanisms, (c) investigating SDN for cybersecurity purposes and (d) performing penetration testing processes.
Research Associate – MARS
ITHACA Lab – University of Western Macedonia | Dec 2018 – July 2021
Research Associate – H2020 SPEAR
ITHACA Lab – University of Western Macedonia | May 2018 – October 2021
Honors & Awards.
Best Student Paper Award – IEEE CSR 2021
Best Paper Award – IEEE CAMAD 2019
G. Efstathopoulos, P. Radoglou Grammatikis, P. Sarigiannidis, V. Argyriou, A. Sarigiannidis, K. Stamatakis, M. Angelopoulos and S. Athanasopoulos, «Operational Data Based Intrusion Detection System for Smart Grid», in IEEE International Workshop on Computer Aided Modeling and Design of Communication Links and Networks, Limassol, Cyprus, 2019, pp. 1-6.
Editor’s Choice Article – ARIES: A Novel Multivariate Intrusion Detection System for Smart Grid
Cybersecurity, Intrusion Detection, Risk Assessment, Applied Cryptography, Vulnerability Analysis, IoT Security, Smart Grid Security, Penetration Testing, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Honeypots, Security Games
Reviewer in International journals
- IEEE Internet of Things Journal (IEEE Publishing)
- IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics (IEEE Publishing)
- IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management (IEEE Publishing)
- IEEE Access (IEEE Publishing)
- Computer Network (Elsevier Publishing)
- Future Generation Computer Systems (Elsevier Publishing)
- Physical Communication (Elsevier Publishing)
- Computer Communication (Elsevier Publishing)
- Ad Hoc Networks (Elsevier Publishing)
- International Journal of Critical Infrastructure Protection (Elsevier Publishing)
- International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems (Elsevier Publishing)
- Cluster Computing (Springer Publishing)
- Complex & Intelligent Systems (Springer Publishing)
- Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems (Springer Publishing)
- Artificial Intelligence Review (Springer Publishing)
- Sensors (MDPI Publishing)
- Applied Sciences (MDPI Publishing)
- Electronics (MDPI Publishing)
- Remote Sensing (MDPI Publishing)
- Risks (MDPI Publishing)
- Technologies (MDPI Publishing)
- Drones (MDPI Publishing)
- Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks (MDPI Publishing)
- MAKE (MDPI Publishing)
- Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction (MDPI Publishing)
- Information (MDPI Publishing)
- Applied System Innovation (MDPI Publishing)
- Future Internet (MDPI Publishing)
- Cryptography (MDPI Publishing)
- Security and Communication Networks (Hindawi Publishing)
- Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (Hindawi Publishing)
- IET Information Security (IET Publishing)
- International Journal of Communication Systems (WILEY Publishing)
- The Journal of Navigation (Cambridge Core Publishing)
- Environmental Pollutants and Bioavailability (Taylor & Francis Publishing)
- International Journal of Ambient Energy
- Journal of Information Security (Scientific Research Publishing)
Reviewer in International Conferences
- ARES 2021
- SecSoft 2021
- 4th International Conference on Intelligent Technologies and Applications INTAP 2021
- IEEE Globecom 2020
- IEEE NetSoft/SecSoft 2020
- Inter Journal of Computing and Digital Systems 2020
- IEEE Globecom 2019
- IEEE ICC 2019
- IEEE CAMAD 2019
- IEEE ISCC 2019
- IEEE Globecom 2018
- IEEE COMNETSAT 2018
- IEEE ANTS 2018
- IEEE ISCC 2018
- IEEE ICC 2018
- 2018 5th NAFOSTED Conference on Information and Computer Science
- Smart Cities Symposium 2018
- 2018 International Conference on Computing, Networking and Communications (ICNC)
- IEEE Globecom 2017
- 2017 International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI)
- Second Symposium on Advances in Applied Informatics (SAI’17)
- 2nd International Conference on Applied Soft Computing and Communication Networks (ACN’17
TPC Member of International Scientific Conferences
- 2022 IEEE CSR – EPES-SPR Workshop (Publicity chair)
- IEEE NetSoft/SecSoft Workshop 2020
- 2021 IEEE CSR – EPES-SPR Workshop (Publicity chair)
- IEEE NetSoft/SecSoft Workshop 2021
- ARES Conference/EPESec 2021